Analysis on IT trends and competitive strategies, with emphasis on micro processors, computer systems and networks. Based on latest news, backed up with real data, this site intends to provide a true and realtime picture of the fast changing IT landscape. This journal strives to be accurate on facts and sharp on criticisms. You may email your opinion to firstname.lastname@example.org or post comments here, be cool and intelligent.
- Name: Sharikou, Ph. D.
Freelance journalist on IT matters. Some of my writings have been published on online IT journals. Any original content on this journal is Copyrighted, but it's free for non-commercial use. Any Trademarks used on this site belong to their respective owners. Some of the pictures are links. If there is any issue with the content of this site, please email email@example.com .
- The world grows up with AMD
- Quad-Fire will fry Nvidia
- Intel will be out of top 50 soon
- AMD gaining market share = more Intel layoffs
- Intel's Paul alleges discrimination by Europeans
- Core 2 Duo freezes randomly
- Intel laid off 11,800 employees in 2007
- AMD revenue up 18% Q/Q, mobile up 41% Q/Q
- 2.5GHZ Barcelona leads 2.933 GHZ Intel Tigerton by...
- Intel copycat Nehalem chip to launch in 2009
Sunday, November 11, 2007