Analysis on IT trends and competitive strategies, with emphasis on micro processors, computer systems and networks. Based on latest news, backed up with real data, this site intends to provide a true and realtime picture of the fast changing IT landscape. This journal strives to be accurate on facts and sharp on criticisms. You may email your opinion to email@example.com or post comments here, be cool and intelligent.
- Name: Sharikou, Ph. D.
Freelance journalist on IT matters. Some of my writings have been published on online IT journals. Any original content on this journal is Copyrighted, but it's free for non-commercial use. Any Trademarks used on this site belong to their respective owners. Some of the pictures are links. If there is any issue with the content of this site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- AMD dominates casual gaming performance
- K10 available from newegg
- Intel is firing
- Intel's produly displays answer to Native Quad-Cor...
- Intel will do tri-core, following AMD's behind
- AMD should do a 1.5 core CPU
- Lucas: Intel = Evil Dark Side
- AMD crushes Intel when using industry standard com...
- Benchmarks show Opteron QC 1.9GHZ frags Clovertown...
- Randy Allen: Clovertown looks VERY anemic (emphasi...
Saturday, September 29, 2007