Analysis on IT trends and competitive strategies, with emphasis on micro processors, computer systems and networks. Based on latest news, backed up with real data, this site intends to provide a true and realtime picture of the fast changing IT landscape. This journal strives to be accurate on facts and sharp on criticisms. You may email your opinion to firstname.lastname@example.org or post comments here, be cool and intelligent.
- Name: Sharikou, Ph. D.
Freelance journalist on IT matters. Some of my writings have been published on online IT journals. Any original content on this journal is Copyrighted, but it's free for non-commercial use. Any Trademarks used on this site belong to their respective owners. Some of the pictures are links. If there is any issue with the content of this site, please email email@example.com .
- Litecoin Millionaires-to-be are flocking to the mi...
- The New Compute Metric: Price-Per-Coin
- PS4 and XBox One Sales May Reach 30 Million in 201...
- AnandTech Benchmark shows GTX 780Ti Slower
- Commentary on Ashraf Eassa's Tragedy
- AMD's transitioning to profitability and beyond
- Intel is a one-trick pony and is very afraid
- AMD is smart to let vendors design their own machi...
- Intel Bay Trail has weak visual performance
- AMD's ARM based Opteron will hurt Intel real bad
Friday, December 20, 2013