Analysis on IT trends and competitive strategies, with emphasis on micro processors, computer systems and networks. Based on latest news, backed up with real data, this site intends to provide a true and realtime picture of the fast changing IT landscape. This journal strives to be accurate on facts and sharp on criticisms. You may email your opinion to email@example.com or post comments here, be cool and intelligent.
- Name: Sharikou, Ph. D.
Freelance journalist on IT matters. Some of my writings have been published on online IT journals. Any original content on this journal is Copyrighted, but it's free for non-commercial use. Any Trademarks used on this site belong to their respective owners. Some of the pictures are links. If there is any issue with the content of this site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- K10 will be 60% faster than Intel in IPC
- K8 frags Woodcrest on SpecInt_rate
- Vista is an AMD game
- IRS better act fast
- X2 3600+ + Doom3 MB for $129
- Hector Ruiz: K10 will put an end to the performanc...
- Patty sounded scared
- Will Intel Founder End Up in Jail?
- INQ mistaken about Intel
- From now on, I will use K10 to refer the architect...
Tuesday, March 06, 2007