Analysis on IT trends and competitive strategies, with emphasis on micro processors, computer systems and networks. Based on latest news, backed up with real data, this site intends to provide a true and realtime picture of the fast changing IT landscape. This journal strives to be accurate on facts and sharp on criticisms. You may email your opinion to firstname.lastname@example.org or post comments here, be cool and intelligent.
- Name: Sharikou, Ph. D.
Freelance journalist on IT matters. Some of my writings have been published on online IT journals. Any original content on this journal is Copyrighted, but it's free for non-commercial use. Any Trademarks used on this site belong to their respective owners. Some of the pictures are links. If there is any issue with the content of this site, please email email@example.com .
- AMD shipped 400,000 quad core in 4Q07
- INTEL quad core chips fail after running for a whi...
- Intel CEO accuses OLPC founder of lying
- Intel missed its own guidiance
- New York AG to charge Intel soon
- Intel guilty until proven innocent
- TLB bug extremely hard to reproduce
- Paid Intel fans bash AMD
- Negroponte for Nobel Peace Price
- Intel copied everything from AMD
Tuesday, March 04, 2008