Analysis on IT trends and competitive strategies, with emphasis on micro processors, computer systems and networks. Based on latest news, backed up with real data, this site intends to provide a true and realtime picture of the fast changing IT landscape. This journal strives to be accurate on facts and sharp on criticisms. You may email your opinion to email@example.com or post comments here, be cool and intelligent.
- Name: Sharikou, Ph. D.
Freelance journalist on IT matters. Some of my writings have been published on online IT journals. Any original content on this journal is Copyrighted, but it's free for non-commercial use. Any Trademarks used on this site belong to their respective owners. Some of the pictures are links. If there is any issue with the content of this site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- AMD's klling game
- 3GHZ Opteron conclusively frags 3GHZ Woodcrest in ...
- Study confirms my theory that Intelers have lower ...
- AMD 8-Core to slaughter Intel
- This Pentium XE 965 killer is priced at $69
- Intel's days are numbered
- AMD is going to blood Intel
- Intel's new FAB in China is a sham
- AMD current strategy analysis
- SCO v. IBM
Sunday, April 08, 2007