Analysis on IT trends and competitive strategies, with emphasis on micro processors, computer systems and networks. Based on latest news, backed up with real data, this site intends to provide a true and realtime picture of the fast changing IT landscape. This journal strives to be accurate on facts and sharp on criticisms. You may email your opinion to firstname.lastname@example.org or post comments here, be cool and intelligent.
- Name: Sharikou, Ph. D.
Freelance journalist on IT matters. Some of my writings have been published on online IT journals. Any original content on this journal is Copyrighted, but it's free for non-commercial use. Any Trademarks used on this site belong to their respective owners. Some of the pictures are links. If there is any issue with the content of this site, please email email@example.com .
- K10 starts shipping in Q2
- My RECOMMENDATION to AMD on strategy
- AMD's 45nm Shanghai quad core running
- Anand learnt his lesson the tough way
- Intelers are in denial
- Athlon 64 X2 3600+ at $57+free shipping
- Intel's 2Q08 BK is coming
- More proof that Conroe is a one trick pony: cache
- No pain, no gain, AMD rules
- AMD should definitely seek terminating sanction
Friday, April 20, 2007