Analysis on IT trends and competitive strategies, with emphasis on micro processors, computer systems and networks. Based on latest news, backed up with real data, this site intends to provide a true and realtime picture of the fast changing IT landscape. This journal strives to be accurate on facts and sharp on criticisms. You may email your opinion to email@example.com or post comments here, be cool and intelligent.
- Name: Sharikou, Ph. D.
Freelance journalist on IT matters. Some of my writings have been published on online IT journals. Any original content on this journal is Copyrighted, but it's free for non-commercial use. Any Trademarks used on this site belong to their respective owners. Some of the pictures are links. If there is any issue with the content of this site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Intel Accuses European Commission of Mischaracteri...
- Intel Follows AMD Yet Again
- Intel Atom is slow
- The Arabian Kings Are Buying FABs = INTEL BK SOON
- AMD set to release 45nm K10.5 mobile CPUs based
- P. Nikiforos Diamandouros bought by Intel?
- Amazing upgrade from Tri-Core to Dual Core
- Intel's mobile CPU generates more heat
- Intel Netbooks use toy CPUs, try something real
- Paper shows how small investors are screwed by max...
Tuesday, October 13, 2009